At Pilot Point High School, our goal is to nurture growth, responsibility, and productivity by providing a positive, academically challenging atmosphere where students can achieve their greatest potential and become life-long learners and respectful citizens.
Pilot Point High School has improved tremendously over the past three years. Why? Simple. Great kids and great teachers and hard work. We're very proud of what we have accomplished and are always striving to improve even more.
Here are just a few things that we've accomplished in the past few years:
- Pilot Point High School received a total of SIX distinctions out of a possible seven from TEA for the 2016-2017 school year.
- We joined UNT's Eagle Advantage Program, where the top twenty percent of our graduates are automatically accepted into UNT.
- We joined TWU's Pioneer Promise Program, where the top twenty-five percent of our graduates are automatically accepted into TWU.
- Bailey Wilson was named as a American Star Finalist in Agricultural Placement in 2017
- Kyle Roth was named as a National Proficiency Finalist in Nursery Landscape in 2017.
- We have installed all new interactive projectors for all of our classrooms.
- Both the boys and girls Cross Country advanced to state each of the past three years.
- We had sixty-three students advance to the State UIL Solo & Ensemble contest in 2017.
- Taylor Price was named the National Winner of the Outdoor and Recreation-Entrepreneurship/Placement Proficiency the the National FFA Convention in 2017.
- Our Robotics Team competed at the Texas BEST and UIL State Robotics Championship in 2018.
- We have expanded our dual credit offerings by partnering with NCTC, where students can get their certifications in various programs.