PILOT POINT INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
Pilot Point Independent School District will inspire, empower and equip our students, staff, and community to achieve their full potential to succeed in their future endeavors.
BOARD DRIVEN GOALS
· Empower all students to achieve their academic and creative potential through personal integrity.
· Maintain a personnel program to attract, develop, compensate, evaluate, and retain quality District employees.
· Leverage technology to empower the students and staff.
· Determine a plan based on funding that creates safe, pleasant, and cost effective District facilities.
· Build positive relationships with students, staff, parents, and community through effective communication.
· Obtain the best education within the District’s resources while maintaining adequate reserves.